Valley Frame Works provides museum quality custom framing services as well as exhibition and digital imaging services; large format archival giclée printing up to 44 x 100″.
- High-resolution photography services
- Negatives, slides and transparency scanning services
- Custom Giclée printing services for exhibit or portfolio presentation
- Large format pigment prints on archival UltraChrome Epson providing printing up to 44″ x 100″
- Dry mounting up to 40 x 60″
- Custom archival storage boxes made for your specific objects or archives, including custom mount making
- Co-Lab: work/prep space to complete your project (reservations required)
- Mac-station with Epson printer for making your own digital prints
- Adobe Photoshop ™: one to one personal workshop to improve or learn new skills in Photoshop: by appointment.
- Adobe Lightroom™ one to one personal workshop to improve or learn new skills in Lightroom: by appointment.
Contact us via the link below, or calling us directly at Valley Frame Works, “where we think outside the frame”.
Ani Rivera, Owner, 413.256-0949, email: email@example.com