While Valley Frame Works continues to provide the same museum quality custom framing services, we will be introducing new services, which will be available by January 1, 2012.
- High-resolution photography and scanning services
- Any size slide and transparency scanning service
- Custom Giclee printing services for exhibit or portfolio presentation
- Large format pigment prints on UltraChrome Epson Pro 9890 for prints up to 44″ x 96″ in one pass
- Photo Studio: commercial and personal photography/events services
- WordPress Web Design for small businesses and artists provide by our WebMaster, Carey Baker or email@example.com
- Hourly Renting Programs (note that reservations are necessary)
- Photo studio rental with hot lights/strobe lights available on Mondays only
- Mac-station with Epson printer for making your own digital prints (Mon- Sat)
- Adobe Photoshop ™: one to one personal workshop to improve or learn new skills in Photoshop: by appointment.
- Adobe Lightroom™ one to one personal workshop to improve or learn new skills in Lightroom: by appointment.
- Adobe Indesign™ book layouts using InDesign: by appointment.
Contact us via the link below, or calling us directly at Valley Frame Works, “where we think outside the frame”.
Ani Rivera, Director, 413.256-0949, email: firstname.lastname@example.org